“I find a way where I can combine my love for fashion and painting together”
Liz Caroline is a multidisciplinary artist currently based in Toronto, Ontario. She is known for her woven paintings a style inspired by basketry and tapestry, exploring themes of memory, identity, and the feeling of nostalgia. Liz is a recent graduate form OCADU specializing in Drawing and Painting earning her a BFA. Texture and colour is a dominant quality in her work allowing for a tactile environment of an imaginative and representational space in time, loaded with various emotions.
Liz Caroline – 30sec film artists Q&A
- How do you usually get inspired again after working on a big project/painting?
- Do you collect things?
- What's the last great book you read?
- What super power do you want to have?
- What’s your craziest dream?
- Do you have a motto or creed that as an artist you live by?
- How do you come up with ideas?
- What project/art are you hoping to create but haven’t got chance to do yet?