“The paintings are the map of my world, in both abstract and narrative form”
Elizabeth Lennie lives in mid-town Toronto Canada. Her paintings are collected internationally, and are included in the collections of the Canadian Hockey Hall of Fame and the University of Virginia Children’s Hospital. She is also a narrator and voice-over artist and together Mike and “Libby” run Voiceworx.
Elizabeth Lennie – 30sec film artists Q&A
- How do you usually get inspired again after working on a big project/painting?
- Do you collect things?
- What's the last great book you read?
- What super power do you want to have?
- How do you come up with ideas?
- Is there a childhood experience that has helped shape the kind of work you do today?